Advanced Vision Institute has provided dedicated care, experienced doctors, and extensive eye care services for over 20 years to the Williamsburg community. We offer state-of-the-art vision technology and a professional staff with years of experience.
Some of the services offered at Advanced Vision Institute include:
Medical Eye Exams
- Treatment of Dry Eye
- Glaucoma evaluation and treatment
- Diabetic evaluation and treatment
- Screening and follow up care for Macular Degeneration
- Cataract removal
- Eyelid repair (Ptosis, Blepharoplasty)
- Brow Lift
- Excisional Biopsy
- Chalazion removal
- Pterygium removal
Laser Vision Correction
Now you can see clearly with the help of laser vision correction. Procedures such as LASIK and PRK have allowed millions of people worldwide to shed their glasses or contact lenses and enjoy the freedom of clear vision.
These procedures improve vision safely and precisely by reshaping the cornea to correct nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and astigmatism. Most patients enjoy independence from eyeglasses and contacts after treatment.
- Optical has an assortment of designer frames to choose from
- Optical offers the latest technology for lenses
- Contact lens services